Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Newest Projects

Our Newest Projects!

I would like to thank Kari Mears for helping me with paint colors!  The bathroom is Balanced Beige - by Sherwin Williams (The rest of our house is painted in this color as well) and the bedroom is Amazing Grey - by Sherwin Williams.


Before Pictures 








The Spare Bedroom After

The spare bedroom, with furniture and the walls painted!  We also added blinds and curtains to this room.  I know my curtains don't go to the floor but those are the longest they make and I can't sew.  I still need pictures too, but you get the idea!





We also installed blinds to the 2 rooms in the front of the house today.  I am sick of people being able to watch our every movement from the road so it was time.  I installed all four of them myself and they look pretty awesome!  This weekend I am painting the dining room, which is in the bottom picture.  I am painting it Rainwashed by Sherwin Williams.  Pictures to follow





Our bathroom is still a work in progress but I am happy to get rid of the bright green!  Will post pictures tonight!  The towels match the curtain, but the picture really isn't showing that.  Still  need pictures in here too!




No comments:

Post a Comment