Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lots of Painting & Picture Hanging!

This weekend consisted of lots of painting & picture hanging.  Barry also hung our new chandelier!  The living room will be done once I hang the pictures tomorrow so I won't be posting pictures of it yet, but it isn't yellow anymore!


I had to move the mirrors from the right wall to the left because the studs weren't spaced correctly on the other wall to hold the heavy mirror.  I was bummed because the mirrors look better close together, but they are too small to be done that way on that wall.  But I love them all the same!



Camie enjoying her area.  I don't like that rug there, but I am looking for one, and camie likes it :)


My picture, I won at the red dress ball silent auction, hung in the hallway!


Our Laundry Room! 


A sneak peek of the living room for tomorrow!


Our entry way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment