Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This weekends projects!!!

This coming up sunday I will be posting new pictures.  It has been rainy this past week so we haven't done much.  I should have 1 hallway finished.  Some of the living room done and barry should be making serious progress on the yard and the outside.  I scrubbed a lot of iron off of the porch last weekend.  I cleaned up all leaves in the front yard and did a lot of unpacking.  Barry got our mail box up and cleaned up the sago palm that was in the front yard.  It was quite a task!  It has 27 sago palms growing off of it.  I promise to post pictures soon.  I will also post more pictures of the kitchen in the day light.  It really makes a difference.  Oh, I almost forgot we will be replacing a ceiling fan this weekend and hopefully painting the front door and replacing all the hardware.  Not to give too much away, but we are painting it a color and making all the hardware a matte black.  It will be incredible.  Can't wait to share with you guys.

Here is a sneak peak of what is to come for the Hallway.  I went with Balanced Beige for the house.  I love it!  Thanks Kari Mears for the Suggestion.  The pictures came from my sweet friend Christie Richardson @ Southern Priss Designs. (http://www.southernprissdesigns.com/)  I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment